She/He said YES!!! This is the start of one of your biggest life adventures together!!
Let me guide through the Wedding Planning Process to create your dream wedding
~ & make sure your wedding journey is stress-free & fun!
We'll follow the steps in the wedding planning process below, to create your magical & memorable Wedding Ceremony ~ bringing your dream to life!
Find out everything you need to know! As your inspiring Wedding Celebrant I’ll share loads of ideas as well as explaining the all important technical & legal aspects.
Choose me as your Wedding Reception Master of Ceremonies or On the Day Co-ordinator & relax knowing your Wedding Day will flow flawlessly & smoothly!
There are some slightly different steps as MC or Co-ordinator, so I've highlighted the different process for you.
Free 1st Meeting
- The Wedding Planning process to create your Dream Wedding starts here!
- As soon as you've booked your venue/ceremony location & know your wedding date get in touch.
- Let's get together in person so we can get to know each other better at my Hobsonville Point home studio.
- During this face to face meeting you’ll get to tell me all about the wedding you want & I look forward to hearing how you fell in love.
- We'll discuss format & flow, technical & legal aspects as well as exciting creative options to add personal style.
- This takes about an hour & at the end, you'll know if I'm a good fit to represent you..
- I would love to be your Master of Ceremonies or On the day Co-ordinator too!
Planning & Timeline
- Let's do this! Once you have booked me as your Marriage Celebrant/MC/On the day Co-ordinator, & confirmed with a deposit we'll get started.
- We'll schedule enough time to get your wedding ceremony format perfect for you.
- So you can relax, keep focussed & on track during your journey ~ I'll prompt you throughout your wedding planning process with key goals to achieve.
- In the comfort of your home, via email, txt and phone we’ll communicate back & forth to create the ceremony format & flow just right for you.
- When you choose me as your Celebrant I'll give you a Wedding Ceremony Starter Pack ~ a treasure trove of ideas, creative concepts, vows & readings!
- I love to highlight your personalities so we'll add any special touches to make it even more meaningful & unique to you.
- We'll allow time for you to think about how best you would like to translate your love for one another in spoken word, through music & readings.
- Then the magic happens! I get creative & choreograph your ceremony format so it is uplifting & incorporates all your chosen elements seamlessly.
- Your Ceremony will celebrates your love for one another in your own intimately personalised way ~ because there is no other Love Story like yours.
- As your Wedding Reception MC & On the Day Co-ordinator we’ll work in a similar way when creating your Reception format & flow ~ called a Reception Run Sheet.
Your Love Story
- As your Marriage Celebrant, my priority is to add sparkle to your Ceremony. One way is with a personally crafted version of Your Love Story ~ based on the things you share with me during our Free 1st Meeting.
- You will get more chances to make your Ceremony awesome through another fun touch I offer ~ but shhhh... it's a secret!
- This is a major moment in your relationship ~ it's a once in a lifetime chance for you to relive what brought the two of you together, the milestones you've achieved as a committed couple & the happy memories you've made leading up to your big day!
- Of course, you will get the opportunity to approve/edit/amend ~ this is your story & it has to be perfect.
- Your Love Story is enchanting ~& for your Reception we can include other special touches like interactive games if you want added fun & to engage guests!
Craft your Vows
- This is where you exchange your heartfelt promises ~ solemn & serious, quirky & cute ~ & make your life long promises to each other.
- But how do you sum up your incredible relationship full of memories, moments, emotions, hopes & dreams in just a few words?
- My couples say this is the most overwhelming part of the process ~ however, I'm here to provide you with inspiration, guidance & idea starters to help you handcraft your own momentous vows.
- Or you can simply honour tradition & choose words from the Starter Pack that are true & sweet, but sum it all up nicely.
- Remember ~ never over think them, keep it in words that convey your style & go with what your heart is telling you.
Apply for a Marriage Licence
- You can't get married without one!
- These are valid for 3 months, issued by the Registrar of Marriages.
- I'll prompt you to apply in plenty of time.
- There is an additional cost you pay directly to the Registrars Office.
- Click here for all the details
- As an Independent Marriage Celebrant I will perform your Marriage Ceremony anywhere you want ~ & it's important we get to know the venue/location before your special day so there are no surprises.
- So everyone is confident in their roles, we will conduct a condensed version of your Wedding Ceremony with as many key players as possible including your Bridal Party, Parents & Witnesses.
- As your MC or On the Day Co-ordinator we will get together for a Run Through at the venue to confirm final details & make sure we have thought of everything.
Your Wedding Day!
- Yay!!! Your big day is finally here!!!! Your journey to get to your Wedding Day will have been easy ~ & the Wedding Planning Process enjoyable & exciting! So you'll be feeling confident & relaxed & ready the most magical day of your life & a breathtaking Wedding Ceremony!
- I will arrive at least 30 minutes before start time to check everything is ready to go ~ & make sure all nerves are soothed.
- We've planned & prepped as much as we possibly can. The only thing we can't control is the weather! Remember ~ whatever happens, we work it in. Sometimes the unexpected makes for a memorable moment.
- I'm here to oversee formalities & make this the most memorable day for you!
- All legal marriage documents will be ready & waiting for you & your witnesses to sign, along with my signature.
- After your ceremony I will ensure the Registrar of Marriages receives your legal documents ~ making your marriage official.
- You have my undivided attention ~ I only perform one exclusive Wedding Ceremony per day.
- Your wedding day will go by in the blink of an eye ~ so relax, be in the moment together & enjoy!