She/He said YES!!! This is the start of one of your biggest life adventures together!!
Your wedding journey will be stress-free & fun, following these steps in the Wedding Planning Process.
As your Wedding Celebrant I’ll share loads of ideas & explain the important technical & legal aspects.
When you book me as your Wedding Reception Master of Ceremonies &/ or Day Of Coordinator your Wedding Day will flow flawlessly.
Some of the steps for MC or Coordinator are different so I've highlighted these.
Free 1st Meeting
- As soon as you've booked your venue/ceremony location & know your wedding date book your Free 1st Meeting with me.
- During this face to face meeting at my Hobsonville Point home studio we'll get to know each other better.
- I'll ask you questions so I can find out all about the wedding you want & how you fell in love.
- We'll discuss format & flow, technical & legal aspects as well as exciting creative options to add personal style.
- This takes about an hour & at the end, you'll know if I'm a good fit to represent you.
- I would love to be your Master of Ceremonies or On the day Co-ordinator too!
Planning & Timeline
- Let's do this! Once you've booked me as your Marriage Celebrant/MC/Day Of Coordinator, & confirmed with a deposit we'll get started.
- We'll schedule enough time to get your wedding ceremony format perfect for you.
- So you can relax, keep focussed & on track during your journey ~ I'll prompt you throughout your wedding planning process with key goals to achieve.
- In the comfort of your home, via email, txt and phone we’ll communicate back & forth to create the ceremony format & flow just right for you.
- When you choose me as your Celebrant you'll get a Wedding Ceremony Starter Pack ~ a treasure trove of ideas, creative concepts, vows & readings!
- It's important to reflect who you are and your values, so we'll add any special touches to make it even more meaningful & unique to you.
- There will be lots of time for you to think about how you would like to translate your love for one another in spoken word as well as through music & readings.
- Then the magic happens! I get creative & choreograph your ceremony format so it's uplifting & incorporates all your chosen elements seamlessly.
- Your Ceremony will celebrate your love for one another in your own intimately personalised way ~ because there is no other Love Story like yours.
- As your Wedding Reception MC & On the Day Co-ordinator we’ll work in a similar way when creating your Reception format & flow ~ called a Reception Run Sheet.
Your Love Story
- As your Marriage Celebrant, my priority is to add sparkle to your Ceremony. One way is with a personally crafted version of Your Love Story ~ based on the things you share with me during our Free 1st Meeting.
- You'll get more chances to make your Ceremony awesome through another fun touch I offer ~ but shhhh... it's a secret!
- This is a major moment in your relationship ~ a once in a lifetime chance for you to relive what brought the two of you together, the milestones you've achieved as a committed couple & the happy memories you've made leading up to your big day!
- Of course, you'll get the opportunity to approve/edit/amend ~ this is your story & it has to be perfect.
- Your Love Story is enchanting ~ & for your Reception we can include other special touches like interactive games if you want added fun & to engage guests!
Craft your Vows
- This is where you exchange your heartfelt vows to each other ~ solemn & serious, quirky & cute.
- But how do you sum up your incredible relationship full of memories, moments, emotions, hopes & dreams in just a few words?
- My couples say this is the most overwhelming part of the process ~ & that's what I'm here for ~ to provide you with inspiration & idea starters to help handcraft your own vows.
- Or you can simply honour tradition & choose words from the Starter Pack that are sweet & true.
- Remember ~ never over think, use words that convey your speaking style & go with what your heart tells you.
Apply for a Marriage Licence
- You can't get married without one!
- These are valid for 3 months, issued by the Registrar of Marriages.
- I'll prompt you to apply in plenty of time.
- There is an additional cost you pay directly to the Registrars Office.
- Click here for all the details
- As an Independent Marriage Celebrant I will perform your Marriage Ceremony anywhere you want ~ & it's important we get to know the venue/location before your special day with no surprises.
- So everyone is confident in their roles, we'll conduct a condensed version of your Wedding Ceremony with as many of Bridal Party as possible.
- As your MC or Day Of Co-ordinator we will get together for a Run Through at the venue to confirm final details & make sure we have thought of everything.
Your Wedding Day!
- Yay!!! Your big day is finally here!!!! Your journey to get to your Wedding Day will have been easy ~ & the Wedding Planning Process enjoyable & exciting! We've planned & prepped as much as we possibly can, so you'll be feeling confident & relaxed, ready for the most magical day of your life!
- I'll arrive at least 30 minutes before start time to check everything is ready to go ~ I only perform one exclusive Wedding Ceremony per day so you have my undivided attention.
- All legal marriage documents will be ready & waiting for you & your two witnesses to sign, along with my signature.
- After I have pronounced you husband & wife/marriage partners, I'll ensure the Registrar of Marriages receives your legal documents ~ making your marriage official.
- Your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye ~ so be in the moment together, soak up all the good vibes & enjoy!